To provide access to quality housing that is permanently affordable for current and future generations.
- Perpetual Affordability: We will provide housing opportunities for low- and moderate-income households that will permanently remain affordable for future generations.
- Community Stewardship of Land: We will steward land in order to provide affordable housing for the benefit of the communities in which the land is located.
- Diversity: We will offer a range of housing styles, types, locations, sizes and prices in order to meet the needs of a wide array of families and individuals. We will promote cultural and economic diversity.
- Community Vibrancy: We will strengthen communities by protecting existing housing stock, preserving neighborhood character and providing affordable housing opportunities that are necessary in order to foster diverse, vibrant and sustainable communities.
- Support: We will continue to assist and advocate on behalf of the organization’s homeowners and renters to ensure their success, help realize the full benefits of our program and encourage participants to fully engage in the community.
- Sustainability: We will create quality housing that is environmentally sustainable.
- Representative Governance: We will identify key stakeholders and involve them in the decision making of the organization, particularly persons who own or rent housing through our program.
- Integrity: We will maintain the highest level of integrity in all of our work, carefully consider the best interest of our clients, evaluate the community and social impact of our actions, ensure responsible risk-taking and balance fiscal and social responsibility.
- Flexibility: We will remain flexible in order to meet changing community needs.
- Advocacy & Education: We will raise awareness about the need for affordable housing and educate the public about the community benefits of having a diverse range of housing opportunities.